Manufacturer of hydraulic forging presses for blacksmiths
Hydraulic forging machines are becoming more and more important to any blacksmith shop. Often crafted by hand, this relatively small machine allows a blacksmith to perform many of the same operations as a power hammer, while adding more control and expanding what one can do with hot metal.
Advantages of the Anyang hydraulic press are:
- High Speed.
- Quiet operation.
- Enclosed hydraulics, steel hydraulic lines, no rubber hoses to break or catch fire. A safer press.
- Large “T” slotted upper and lower plattens. Easier to build specialized tooling.
- Timer to minimize up travel time for faster, efficient forging.
- Long 30mm stroke.
- Side access for pressing longer pieces.
- If you are interested in it, please contact me.