hydraulic forging press for the blacksmith equipment for sale
A forging press (sometimes simply called a press) is a machine that uses a vertical plunger to gradually apply greater force to a die. Forging presses do not repeatedly strike exposed parts like a power forging hammer—forging presses slowly shape a piece of metal and create uniform plastic deformation across the material.
Features of forging press:
- Intellectualized PLC control system, with Human-Computer Interface touch screen.
- Multilevel pressure discharging system increases the equipment’s stability.
- Easily got high forging depth.
- Can match with manipulator to build forging line.
- Three cross beams and four columns, high rigidity structure.
- Multistage overloading protection system.
- Reliable electrical cooling system.
- Can supply mobile and rotary worktable.
- Long-distance control in the operating room decreases labor intensity and improves the working environment.
- The convenient changing device of upper forging dies, increases the production efficiency.If you are interested in it, please contact me.Luking