Full Hydraulic Free Forging Electro-Hydraulic Hammer Manufacturer Equipment Price in China
The principle of the fully hydraulic free forging electro-hydraulic hammer determines that it has sufficient energy, fast frequency, no soaking mold, and low failure rate.
Features of full hydraulic free forging electro-hydraulic hammer
1. Fundamentally solve the problem of oil and gas interconnection of liquid-gas electro-hydraulic hammer.
2. There is no back pressure on the upper cavity of the piston during the return stroke, the return stroke speed is increased, and the frequency of blows is accelerated, thereby significantly improving the productivity
3. The main cylinder gas distribution system and the auxiliary gas tank are removed to simplify the structure.
4. The working environment of the hammer rod piston sealing ring has been improved, and at the same time, due to the reduced sealing requirements for the hammer rod piston, the service life of the sealing ring is greatly improved, and the maintenance time is reduced.
5. The lower cavity of the piston is usually high pressure, the hammer head returns quickly, the life of the mold (anvil block) is increased, and it is convenient for workers to turn the workpiece
6. The main control blow valve has the dual characteristics of sliding valve operation and cone valve sealing. The sealing is good, the internal leakage of the system is reduced, and the heat generation is reduced.
If you are interested in it, please contact me.