Advantages of the Anyang hydraulic press are:
- High Speed.
- Quiet operation.
- Enclosed are hydraulics, steel hydraulic lines, no rubber hoses to break or catch fire. A safer press.
- Large “T” slotted upper and lower platens. Easier to build specialized tooling.
- Timer to minimize up travel time for faster, efficient forging.
- Long 30mm stroke.
- Side access for pressing longer pieces.
- Engineering and machining the guides is important. The Anyang guide system is a scaled-down version of their 1000+ Ton industrial presses. The 25T has 93 sq. inches of guide surface area. The 50T has 143 sq. inches of surface area. Large surface area, shimmable and replaceable wear strips make this press unique to the industry. The guides are precision machined on large milling machines. This high-quality machining is not available on other presses on the market.
- Heavy-duty H frame industrial design. No deflection is found in many “C” frame presses. The extra-large, filtered oil reservoir for cooler and cleaner (long life) operation.
- Strong packaging, suitable for long-distance transportation
More Hydraulic Press for Blacksmith of Anyang