Home » Blacksmith Forging Equipment » Hydraulic Press for Blacksmith of Anyang » Anyang Hydraulic Press for Blacksmith
Anyang Hydraulic Press for Blacksmith
Anyang forging small hydraulic press specially designed for blacksmith store, small free forging process, with small size, easy to move, less oil, high forging efficiency, low noise, etc. Advantage...
Rated 5/5 based on 398 customer reviews
Contact US Get Price
Anyang forging small hydraulic press specially designed for blacksmith store, small free forging process, with small size, easy to move, less oil, high forging efficiency, low noise, etc.
Advantages of the Anyang hydraulic press are:
- High Speed.
- Quiet operation.
- Enclosed hydraulics, steel hydraulic lines, no rubber hoses to break or catch fire. A safer press.
- Large “T” slotted upper and lower plattens. Easier to build specialized tooling.
- Timer to minimize up travel time for faster, efficient forging.
- Long 30mm stroke.
- Side access for pressing longer pieces.
- Engineering and machining the guides is important. The Anyang guide system is a scaled down version of their 1000+ Ton industrial presses. The 25T has 93 sq. inches of guide surface area. The 50T has 143 sq. inches of surface area. Large surface area, shimmable and replaceable wear strips make this press unique to the industry. The guides are precision machined on large milling machines. This hi-quality machining is not available on other presses on the market.
- Heavy duty H frame industrial design. No deflection found in many “C” frame presses. Extra large, filtered oil reservoir for cooler and cleaner (long life) operation.
If you are interested in it, pls contact me.
More Hydraulic Press for Blacksmith of Anyang