Forging hammer electromechanical hydraulic hammer free forging equipment for sale in India
The full hydraulic free forging hammer realizes the blow by controlling the upper and lower oil pressure of the piston. The blowing force is large, the speed is fast, and the failure is less.
Previous:Forging hammer arch type electro-hydraulic hammer single-arm type electro-hydraulic hammer production forging
Technical Characteristics of Fully Hydraulic Forging Hammer
- The full hydraulic power drive system avoids the mutual exchange of oil and gas, and greatly improves the life of the hammer rod piston seal;
- The back pressure of the upper cavity is very low during the return stroke, and there is no boring phenomenon when striking, the return speed and striking frequency are improved, and the production efficiency is high;
- The unique X-shaped guide rail structure doubles the life of the hammer rod, from the original “wearable parts” to the current “longevity parts”;
- The striking valve adopts the differential servo principle, the operating system is extremely flexible, and it is easy to control light and heavy strikes;
- The percussion valve adopts a clever slide valve + poppet valve structure, which makes the system maintain an excellent pressure without increasing the oil temperature;
- Unique advantage: Cost-effective, suitable for free forgings that do not require high hitting accuracy, especially for forging of large and medium-sized free forgings.
- If you are interested in it, please contact me.Luking
More Fully Hydraulic Open Die Forging Hammer (C66Y)