18T hydraulic free forging hammer (arch type)
The full hydraulic free forging hammer refers to the free forging hammer whose strike and return stroke of the hammer head are hydraulically driven. The principle of the system is that the lower chamber of the hammer rod piston is usually connected with high-pressure oil, and the strike and return stroke are realized by controlling the oil pressure of the upper chamber of the piston. The full hydraulic free forging hammer has the advantages of sufficient energy, fast frequency, low failure rate, and can realize hanging hammer at any position. It is suitable for producing various types of free forgings.
Features of full hydraulic free forging electro-hydraulic hammer
1. The full hydraulic power drive system avoids the mutual channeling of oil and gas, and the seal life of the hammer rod and piston is greatly improved;
2. The back pressure of the upper cavity is very low during the return trip, there is no boring hammer phenomenon when striking, the return speed and striking frequency are improved, and the production efficiency is high;
3. The unique X-shaped guide rail structure doubles the life of the hammer, from the original “wearable parts” to the current “longevity parts”;
4. The blow valve adopts the principle of differential servo, the operating system is highly flexible, and light and heavy blows are easy to control;
5. The striking valve adopts an ingenious spool valve + cone valve structure, which makes the system maintain excellent pressure and the oil temperature does not rise;
6. Unique advantages: cost-effective, suitable for free forgings that do not require high strike accuracy, especially for the forging of large and medium-sized free forgings.
If you are interested in it, pls contact me. Luca